Atome expands USD 100 million debt facility with HSBC Singapore
The Singapore-based fintech company has renewed and expanded its USD 100 million debt facility with HSBC Singapore, supporting its entry into the Philippines and other key markets, catering to unbanked and underbanked consumers. The debt facility will also enable Atome to launch new consumer financing products. —TechNode Global
Latest deals completed in China:
- Aegis, a Web3 security company, has raised a seven-figure USD sum in a seed funding round participated by Generative Ventures, Northern Light Venture Capital, and K2 Venture Partners. —36Kr
- Carez, a pet product company, has raised an eight-figure RMB sum in a Series A funding round. It will utilize the funds to strengthen its offline channels, expanding its collaborations with brick-and-mortar retailers. —36Kr
- Protoga, a synthetic biology company specializing in microalgae cultivation, has secured nearly RMB 100 million (USD 13.8 million) in a Series A funding round led by Hengxu Capital. —36Kr
- SENSER, an online fashion platform, has announced the completion of its Series B+ funding round, backed exclusively by lifestyle-focused social platform Xiaohongshu. —36Kr
- Gongmo, a semiconductor technology company, has raised nearly RMB 100 million (USD 13.8 million) in a Series A funding round led by SR Capital, with participation from several other investors. —36Kr
- Zeron, a new energy vehicle company, has raised RMB 140 million (USD 19.3 million) in a pre-Series A round jointly led by Skyview Fund and Lenovo Capital and Incubator Group. The company will use the funds to mass produce its first batch of vehicles, support its R&D efforts, and acquire new talent. —36Kr
- Qina New Energy Technology, a cathode development company, has secured an eight-figure RMB sum from Guohua Investment, GF Xinde Investment, Ding Xiang Capital, and String Capital, in a pre-Series A round of financing. —36Kr
- Mymooo, a B2B e-commerce platform for industrial parts, has completed its Series C funding round, raising capital from Fortune Capital, Shunwei Capital, and Dragonrise Capital. Fortune Capital led the round. —36Kr
- Guoguang Singsun, a company specializing in advanced tracking technology for intelligent solar plant applications, has raised RMB 1 billion (USD 137.4 million) in funding. —DealStreetAsia
- ADASpace, a provider of commercial satellite operations and AI-driven remote-sensing data services has concluded a Series C funding round led by Hongtai Aplus, securing over RMB 500 million (USD 68.7 million). —DealStreetAsia
Boost Capital, CHOYS, and SpacemiT led yesterday’s headlines:
- Boost Capital, a Singapore-headquartered SaaS platform, secured USD 2.5 million in a seed funding round led by Village Global, with participation from Iterative Ventures, Hustle Fund, and others. It will use the funds to expand into new markets, grow its product team, and establish new bank partnerships.
- CHOYS, a Singapore-based SaaS insurtech platform, raised USD 1.1 million in a seed funding round, with investors including Wing Vasiksiri, Foremast, Antler, and Fintech Nation Fund. The funding will support CHOYS’ go-to-market strategy in Southeast Asia and enhance product development.
- SpacemiT, a Chinese computing chip company, secured a nine-figure RMB investment in a Series A funding round led by Lenovo Capital and Incubator Group, along with Legend Capital. The funds will be used for the R&D of next-gen RISC-V CPU products and market expansion.
If there are any news or updates you’d like us to feature, get in touch with us at: [email protected].