The Alibaba Cloud x KrASIA Global Startup Accelerator is a series of Demo Days that identifies startups that are compatible with Alibaba’s ecosystem. Bringing together Asia’s venture capitalists and entrepreneurs, the program has attracted more than 1000 applicants in 2022.
The next in-person demo day will be held in Hangzhou and will focus on the two major themes of globalization and cross-border e-commerce. Registration for the Hangzhou Demo Day is now open and will run until March 3, 2023. The Demo Day will take place on March 17 and 21, from 2:00 to 4:30 p.m. (GMT +8).
The demo day is open to Chinese startups that venture overseas as well as overseas startups that are interested in China. Startups that join the Demo Day stand to win the following prizes:
- 1-on-1 technical support for setup and migration
- Connections to top VCs in Southeast Asia and China
- Opportunities to work with companies in Alibaba’s ecosystem
- Profiles in English and Chinese by KrASIA and 36Kr Global
The program has previously supported participating startups by sharing their stories through video features and profile articles.
Here’s what you need to provide when you register:
- Your startup’s name
- Main point of contact’s details, including full name, mobile number, and business email address
- Your startup’s funding stage
- PDF of your corporate deck
Click here to learn more and register for the Alibaba Cloud x KrASIA Global Startup Accelerator Hangzhou Demo Day.