The Alibaba Cloud x KrASIA Global Startup Accelerator brings together new technologists, venture capitalists, and other players across Asia to identify startups that are compatible with Alibaba’s ecosystem. The Philippines Demo Day, which will highlight startups with target consumers in the country, is being warmly received by startups operating in various sectors, including financial services, communications, and healthcare. Representatives from Alibaba Cloud, Gobi Partners, and Monk’s Hill Ventures evaluated the submissions to choose ten finalists.
These are the finalists for the Philippines Demo Day to be held on February 8:
- Finantier is an open finance platform that offers integration for financial and digital services across Southeast Asia.
- Zennya Health provides users with on-demand healthcare and wellness services that include virtual consultations, checkups, vaccinations, mobile laboratory tests, and massage therapy.
- Macro is a global, multilingual “smart community earning platform.” The startup provides a comprehensive ecosystem to share information, earn income, facilitate social interaction, enable e-commerce, and money transfers.
- Washub provides on-demand laundry and cleaning services with free pick-up and delivery.
- ContentDash provides on-demand social media content for e-commerce businesses.
- Airship is an end-to-end, ready-to-use software suite with all the necessary components for running a courier business.
- Making.technology promotes modern educational strategies that combine learning-by-doing environments where students of various ages can apply inquiry-based approaches to grasp information related to science and technology.
- Pic-A-Talk is an assistive mobile application for non-verbal children with special needs. The company provides a platform that helps children with communication disabilities express themselves and connect with the people around them through pictures.
- HomeAssist.ph is an online real estate platform that provides transparency, efficiency, convenience, and standardized solutions for home buyers in the Philippines.
- Etaily empowers e-commerce growth by offering end-to-end services such as technology, operations, and integrated brand building solutions.
The Alibaba Cloud x KrASIA Global Startup Accelerator is part of Alibaba Cloud’s Project AsiaForward initiative, which aims to bring digital transformation to enterprises in Asia and nurture fresh talent. Through this program, startups have the opportunity to join Alibaba’s global ecosystem. Startups can also develop connections with top VCs in Southeast Asia and China, as well as become the subject of coverage on KrASIA, 36Kr, and other media outlets.
The Philippines Demo Day will be held on February 8, from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. (GMT +8).