Shanghai-based Chinaccelerator, an accelerator program operated by global VC firm SOSV, has revealed the 14 startups that form its biggest batch yet.
SOSV said the participating startups for Chinaccelerator’s 17th batch leverage AI and blockchain across sectors such as social commerce, media, fintech, digital therapeutics, esports, travel, and health.
As part of the six-month program, startups will receive up to USD 150,000 in investment from SOSV and its syndicate partner. The companies will also be connected to over 300 mentors worldwide.
They are set to pitch their products to a wider audience in a virtual demo day scheduled on June 17.
Here are the participating startups in Chinaccelerator’s latest cohort:
- Braingaze (Spain) diagnoses and reduces symptoms of cognitive disorders like Alzheimer’s and ADHD with objective digital biomarker tests and game-based digital treatment.
- Instoried (India) applies an AI-powered and data-driven solution to help companies drive engagement with their customers through more empathetic content marketing.
- TheFutures (UK and Southeast Asia) delivers high-quality graphic design on-demand 20 times faster and 86% less expensive than freelancers or agencies.
- VegaX (US and Korea) provides crypto investors globally with easy access to secure crypto asset management products.
- Seaquakes (US) helps crypto exchanges improve order routing and matching to improve liquidity and increase their trading volume.
- FlashFomo (Australia and Southeast Asia) helps influencers, key opinion leaders, and celebrities design, manufacture, market, and deliver their own branded products to social followers.
- Rosetta (Taiwan) personalizes product recommendations for fashion e-commerce customers using deep learning to increase order value and conversion rate.
- Deyor (India) is a lifestyle community for Indian millennials who love engaging with each other through unique online experiences and tailored experiential trips.
- Learn2Play (Cyprus) has helped over 2 million e-sports gamers improve their competitive skills through online education and one-on-one coaching.
- Xixilab (Hong Kong) offers invisible braces in China, providing a more convenient and reliable solution for a third of the market price.
- Tabtrader (Netherlands) is a crypto trading terminal that enables consumers to trade on multiple exchanges through a seamless interface on their smartphone or browser.
- KalaGato (India) helps e-commerce companies like Flipkart drive sales through automatic customer profiling, segmentation, and targeting based on consumer behavior data captured from millions of users.
- Genetsis (China) manages end-to-end e-commerce and digital marketing for global brands selling in China on Tmall, Red, and JD.com with its data-driven e-commerce marketing platform.
- Covario (Switzerland and Hong Kong) is a full-service digital asset prime brokerage that provides financing, trading, clearing, and custody services, with the needs of institutional clients in mind.
Operating for 10 years now, Chinaccelerator is a mentorship- and data-driven program helping consumer internet firms enter China and business-to-business companies reach a global audience, starting with Asia.
To date, the program has invested in over 160 startups, including crypto unicorn BitMEX.
This article first appeared in Tech in Asia. Photo courtesy of Chinaccelerator.