3 Features You Might Have Missed
- Southeast Asia is an enticing destination for digital nomads — find out why in this week’s op-ed, plus its impact on the region’s economy and the unique opportunities and challenges that digital nomad workers face.
- Are bioplastics the answer to the ever-growing concern of plastic waste? Read this feature to find out, and also discover some of the interesting startups that are leading innovators in the sector.
- Kazakhstan might be the next big market for crypto. In our Q&A this week, the KrASIA team spoke with Athena Miao from BigONE to learn more about the appeal of Kazakhstan as a catalyst for crypto adoption, and the challenges of reshaping public perceptions of cryptocurrencies in the country.
2 Newsbites from the Week
- Check out the winners of the BRICS-Singapore Entrepreneurship Competition 2023 organized by Transfong Ventures and the major highlights in this piece.
- Bitcoin’s position as the top player in the cryptocurrency market is stronger than ever, thanks to institutional interest. Discover more here.
1 Thought from the Team
If your team is remote, how are you promoting transparent lines of communication? The biggest danger of a remote team is having people who work in silos, leading to miscommunication and feelings of exclusion. Consider having monthly dinners together, or make it a policy to use group channels for comms, so you can foster a culture of inclusivity and teamwork.
The KrASIA team