3 Features You Might Have Missed
- E-waste is a growing concern — the recent Global E-Waste Monitor report by the United Nations estimates that electronic waste generated worldwide will exceed 74 million metric tons by 2030. What can we do to mitigate this crisis? Find out in our feature here.
- A report has revealed that of the top five most downloaded apps in the United States, a remarkable four spots are occupied by Chinese-based mobile apps.This feature takes a look at the Chinese apps dominating the app stores today and why they’re so popular.
- In our Q&A this week, the KrASIA team spoke with Igneus Terrenus, Head of Communications and Business Development at Mantle, to explore the future prospects of Ethereum and Layer-2s. Read more in this piece.
2 Newsbites from the Week
- The adoption of ChatGPT may not be as widespread or revolutionary in some countries compared to the US — only 7% of Japanese workers surveyed have said that they use the AI-powered chatbot. Find out why here.
- Indonesian edtech company Cakap has recently released its impact report, which shows how its partnerships and programs have benefited some 54 out of the 62 3T areas in the country. Read more here.
1 Thought from the Team
If your marketing team is lean, it’s much better to focus your marketing efforts on just a few effective channels rather than trying to do everything. Find out where your target audience hangs out and what they value — it might be reliability, innovation, convenience, or something else — and develop your strategy accordingly. For a campaign push, you might not even need a full-time team, just a project manager and a team of freelancers hired on a contract basis.
The KrASIA team