3 Features You Might Have Missed
- Don’t miss our latest article on the future of energy — in this thought-provoking piece, explore the potential of renewable energy technologies in revolutionizing our relationship with the environment and mitigate the worst effects of climate change.
- What’s the role of gaming in tech innovation, social dynamics, and the creative economy? Join us as we dive into how gaming culture has an impact on Southeast Asian society and technology.
- Isn’t AI a good thing? Not really, if you look at the amount of energy and water consumed in the process. Explore more in this piece as we examine the environmental effects of AI and how they can potentially be mitigated.
2 Newsbites from the Week
- Who benefits the most in a gold rush? The companies making the chisels and shovels, of course. That seems to be why the AI infrastructure market is booming right now, driven by soaring demand for specialized chips and data centers. Find out more in this piece.
- Part of Singapore’s new master plan for digital infrastructure includes providing more space and landing resources, including doubling its subsea cable landings. Read more about it here.
1 Thought from the Team
As your company pushes forward with new launches and initiatives, don’t forget to check on team morale. A rapidly growing startup often has its team members wearing multiple hats and dealing with stressful situations. Make it a priority to get feedback from them, affirm their work, and prevent burnout.
The KrASIA team