3 Features You Might Have Missed
- With crypto hacks becoming increasingly commonplace, the need for better security measures in the Web3 space has become more pressing than ever. KrASIA spoke with the team at Eleos Labs to learn more about the risks of navigating the current Web3 space, and how Eleos Lab’s anti-theft approach provides users with a safer experience.
- Discover the fascinating world of AI in mental health care in our latest article! Unravel the potential of algorithms that can analyze vast amounts of data, revolutionizing diagnosis and treatment, like the friendly chatbot Woebot that significantly reduces depression symptoms in just two weeks. But beware of the pitfalls – biases, privacy concerns, and the loss of human touch. Join us as we walk the tightrope between the promise and peril of AI-driven mental health care, seeking harmony between technology and human expertise for a brighter, healthier future.
- With the explosion of e-commerce sales, BNPL is slowly becoming one of the popular ways to transact, with the global market being projected to grow from USD 22.86 billion in 2022 to USD 90.51 billion by 2029. While these schemes provide increased flexibility and affordability, could they encourage unnecessary spending? Read more here.
2 Newsbites from the Week
- If you’re in Malaysia, you’ll soon be able to get a ride on FoodPanda and order food via the AirAsia superapp, thanks to a strategic partnership between the two companies. Check out the news piece here.
- Despite crackdowns, Chinese apps are gaining influence around the world. Of the total 475 top-five downloaded apps for the first quarter, 156 were Chinese. That represents 33% of the total. Read more here.
1 Thought from the Team
The BLACKPINK concert last weekend caused quite a bit of a stir — from complaints about concert etiquette to disappointment that the K-pop band didn’t show much enthusiasm, it was clear that fans were extremely vocal about the concert experience.
It’s said that you need approximately 40 positive reviews to counter the effect of one negative review — a stat all of us would do well to keep in mind, especially since users are far more likely to share a negative experience. With that in mind, how can you actively encourage more positive reviews for your product?
The KrASIA team