Oasis team is looking for a translator intern/part-timer to help translate and rewrite pieces from Chinese to English. In addition to translating Q&A, long features, and other stories, you will help with the transcription of interviews and get your own byline on oasis.kr-asia.com.
Who We’re Looking For
- Someone proactive, not reactive
- A reliable and communicative colleague
- Thinks critically and write/edit timely and accurately
- Must be familiar or interested in Asia’s tech and business scene
- A must: strong command of both English and Chinese (Mandarin)
- Comfortable translating or writing quickly and accurately for in-depth, abstract content
- Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
We’ll be a small translation task after you submit the CV. Looking forward to your application!