About Oasis, KrASIA
Founded in 2020, Oasis is the sister site of KrASIA and human story platform of the 36Kr Global media group. 36Kr Global, headquartered in Beijing, promotes innovation and exchanges between China and the rest of the world. Oasis aims to provide a haven for human-centred stories on Asia’s top leaders. We serve as a focused, borderless platform for the business & tech community to learn, gather and be inspired.
You will be working alongside local and cross-regional operations in China, Japan, Southeast Asia, and India.
About the role
We are looking for a talented Growth Marketing Executive to take the lead with Oasis’ growth marketing strategies as we scale globally as an organization. Your main duties include running experiments across the funnel, improving readership rate, and working cross-department to collaborate on new initiatives from editorial to business development. This role requires attention to detail and being ready to work in an agile environment.
If you’re interested in using systematic ways to test experiments and can generate innovative ideas to increase community readership, we’d love to work with you. As a growth marketing manager, your job is to find the channels and strategies to increase regional viewership and community growth.
- Work with a cross functional team (Editorial, Business Development) to establish growth strategies for Oasis
- Interviewing Key Opinion Leaders for editorial publication
- Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns
- Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive education and engagement
- Manage all social media platforms (including newsletters, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, TikTok) and drive content creation
- Manage and improve Oasis’ SEO
- Analyze data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement.
- Manage the maintenance of Oasis’ website console
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level
- Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- Attention to detail as this role requires management across multiple fronts
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns
- Outstanding written, oral and organizational ability in English
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Mailerlite, Hootsuite (or, other Social Media Management Systems)
- Experience with graphic design is highly useful
- 1-3 years’ experience in SEO and growth marketing
Please email your CV and short introduction of yourself to [email protected] with the subject header ‘Interest in Growth Marketing Role’ should you be interested in this position!