Oasis (https://oasis.kr-asia.com/) is the human story platform and reader community of 36Kr Global. Through in-depth conversations with innovators and leaders in the Asia region, we hope to highlight the behind-the-scene stories of entrepreneurship, shed light on the social responsibilities of technology, and explore the methodologies, experiences, and values the younger generation can refer to for their own life journeys. Through our platform, we hope our readers in every corner of the world can see other possibilities for life and work.
This role can be based anywhere, remote arrangements are available.
- Edit, fact-check and ensure copy is free from errors and meets our newsroom standards. The content involved is mostly interviews, features, and event materials
- Collaborate with the editorial team to pitch and brainstorm story ideas
- Conduct in-depth interviews with startup founders, corporate leaders, venture capitalists, and other figures in the industry. Explore the human side of biztech in SEA and China, and writing
- Optimize content workflow, and other editorial-related work
- Detail-oriented, open-minded, excellent English skills, and zero tolerance for errors
- At least 3 years of media working experience
- Must be familiar with either SEA or China’s biztech scene and understand how to dig deep in interviews.
- Good command of Chinese (reading and speaking) would be ideal